Saturday, December 21, 2013

Some Christmas Gifts I've been making


Life is of course quite mad at the moment, but amongst the crazy of the end of school year I've been managing some (mostly late night) crafting.

Here are some of the things I've been making this week.

Firstly, my babies. I made them a while ago, but here they are in Christmas goodness.


A 5 minute refashion of one of my very old t shirts.


My always happy customer. She looks older here.


The was a birthday gift for a friend.


The was for Juliet's wonderful school teacher.


And this bird feeder for a kris kringle present for one of the ladies from my yarn bombing group. (Shhhh, it's a secret).

Hope everyone else is enjoying some holiday fun.

By Sharon Newth

5 comments:

  1. Those cake stands, and the bird feeder are really pretty.
    And you're right, Juliet looks older in that picture. Well, hey, she's growing up. And she looks great in the t-shirt skirt. Great idea.
    Merry Christmas...just a wee bit early, lol.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you too Joyce. Hope you get some rest. We are away in the caravan.

      Delete
  2. I love your cake stands/bird feeders - It's such a fun and easy recycling project to make and it always turns out great. Happy New Year,
    :-) Eddie

    ReplyDelete